This book covers key areas of Plant and Soil Research. The contributions by the authors include invasive plants, Water hyacinth, aquatic plant, prilled Urea, urea supergranule, NPKS Briquette, nitrogen use efficiency, grain yield, antihyperglycemic effects, flavonoids, histo architecture, phytochemicals, therapeutic tool, bioactivitie compounds, ethnobotanical studies, Iranian medicinal and aromatic plants, trace elements, heavy metals, anthropogenic effects, embankment, complex geotechnical structures, hydraulic pressure, agarose gel electrophoresis, MAS, plant genomic DNA isolation, purification. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Plant and Soil Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.