This book covers key areas of plant and soil research. The contributions by the authors include Scheffé multiple comparison method, joint regression analysis, test for parallelism, test of coincidence, nitrogen fertilization, nodulation, yield and yield components, irrigation, genotype-environment interaction, models of dynamic, prediction, design, interpreting of the nature of ecological reaction, signs, levels of correlations, the shifts of dominance in different environments, pure cultures, aqueous extracts, microbial load, microorganisms, eco-genetic portrait, genetic-physiological systems, selection, mathematical model of "genotype - environment interaction”, management by environmental factors, composting, crop rotation, mobility, environmental consequences, cassava brown streak disease, Cassava brown streak virus, Disease symptoms, fertilizer application, agricultural practices, jojoba seedlings, agricultural practices, pigment, photosynthesis, metabolite and productivity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of plant and soil research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.