This book covers key areas of microbiology and biotechnology. The contributions by the authors include antimicrobial resistance, bacterial diseases, global problem, protozoa, fungi, pollution abatement, potential pathogens, portability of water, microbial contamination, microbiota, microbiome, metagenomics, intestinal homeostasis, microbial symbiosis, industrial additives, antioxidant activity, DEAE cellulose, bioactive potentiality, aquatic pathogens, gastro-intestinal parasites, VNTR genotyping, cluster analysis, molecular epidemiology, phylogeography, phylogenetics, somatoform disorders, anti-Inflammatory cytokines, phagocytes, dendritic Cells and T Cells, CD4, CD8, humoral immunity, B cells, memory cells, tropical eosinophilia, immune response, immunoglobulin’s, macrophages, prostaglandins, leukotrienes, thromboxane, SARS-CoV-2, accurate and rapid identification, bioluminescence in real-time, reverse transcriptase loop-mediated amplification protocols, digital PCR system, digital, loop-mediated amplification approach. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of microbiology and biotechnology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.