This book covers key areas of microbiology and biotechnology. The contributions by the authors include osteoarthritis, dietary supplement, cat’s claw, inflammation, flexibility, nutraceutical, natural product, maize lethal necrosis diseases, end stage renal disease, superficial fungal infections, dermatophytes, non-dermatophytes, heamodialysis, diabetic nephropathy, Imidacloprid, biodegradation, dipyridamole, lymphoid cells, IFN-synthesis, antiviral agent, tomato Indeterminate varietal entries, vegetative growth, organoleptic quality assessment, biochemical analysis, enterovirus infections, antiviral treatment, human pathology, latex agglutination tests, Clostridial toxins, industrial cultures, lectin domain, carbohydrate binding, intra-molecular relationships, medical biotechnology, microbiology, insecticide, xenobiotics, cervical cancer, exosomes, tetraspanins, phenolic compounds, fermentation, nutrients bioavailability, human nutrition. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of microbiology and biotechnology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.