This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include ozone therapy, musculoskeletal disease, oxidative stress, antioxidants, bacterial biofilm, resistance mechanisms, biopolymer matrix, quorum sensing, persister cells, efflux pumps, splenectomy, lumbar vertebra, vertebral body, medication, phytochemical, anti-inflammatory activity, acute inflammation, cancer therapy, subcutaneous emphysema, gas gangrene, knee arthroscopy, auto transplantation, prognosis, treatment planning, physical therapy, rehabilitation, maxillary incisors, malocclusion, open bite, root resorption, root crown ratio, absolute Eosinophil Count, respiratory complications, mental illness, biological distributions, quantitative light-induced fluorescence, remineralization, human saliva model, mental disorder, macrosomia, diabetes Mellitus, estado nutricional, liver transplantation, organ donation, liver disease, hepatic failures, subarachnoid haemorrhage, cerebral ischemia, cortical spreading depolarizations, clear aligners, orthodontics, orthodontic tooth movement. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.