This book covers key areas of Mathematical Research and Computer Science. The contributions by the authors include planar steady-state, evaporation, motion – filtration, radial fin, Frobenius method, improved classical method, finned electric motor, Harmonic and analytical functions, one radius theorem, mean value theorem, Laplace equation, time series, fuzzy time series, fuzzy sets, fuzzy logical relationships, fuzzy observations, spectral density function, period gram, Taylor theorem, congruent number, cybercrimes, cybercriminals, high-temperature superconductivity, vector optimization problem, saddle points, total domination number, chromatic number and total dominator chromatic number, smarandachely k-dominator coloring, smarandachely k-dominator chromatic number, relation’s degree, connection, set ordering, trivial and proper equivalences, Quasi-differential expressions, Regular and singular equations, Minimal and maximal operators, Regularly solvable operators, J-self-adjoint extension. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Mathematical Research and Computer Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.