This book covers key areas of agriculture and veterinary science. The contributions by the authors include colonization, leaf litter, nutrient parameter, anti-nutrient parameter, interaction, growth,granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, PCR method, Cloning, carnivorous fish, animal health and production specialists, economic livestock, general practitioners, oral history interviews, pets, pseudo-sciences, veterinary art, veterinary history, veterinary industry, veterinary science and, veterinary trade, caseinates,milk protein concentrate, Micellar casein concentrate, whey protein concentrate and isolate, functional properties, sensory quality, biourin, mycorrhiza, result and nutrition value,anaemia, Alterations, Hematology, Electrolyte, murciano,, meat quality, babesiosis, epidemiology. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agriculture and veterinary science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.