The psychological evaluation during orthodontic treatment plays an important role in motivating and creating awareness among patients. Understanding the psychology and goals is imperavtive for achieving successful treatment outcomes. One of the key objectives of this book is to present, how the psychology is related to the orthodontic treatment. This book also emphasizes on the doctor-patient relationship and ensure that the patients have positive attitude and behavior towards the treatment so as, they achieve the desired treatment goals. It focuses on the impacts of psychology in medicine and dentistry overall. Moreover, how psychology imparts its significance in adulthood and childhood is also focused. Dentist being not only doctor but also being a counselor helps in patients for better understanding and acceptance of treatment.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.