This book covers key areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include workability, slump, compacting factor, water/cement ratio, particle swarm optimization, water swirl algorithm, MIMO continuous system, photovoltaic cell, solar cell, incompressible flows, regularity, Navier-Stokes equations, 4th clay millennium problem, EXPTIME-complete problems, NP-complexity, P-complexity, information communication, technology, motivation, student centered learning, accessibility motivation, technology application, ICT-based facilities, lecturers’ adaptation, data mining, unsupervised classification, clustering algorithms, threshold, separation distance, categorical data, revenue ratios, Current Cash Flow, Local Community, environmental management and monitoring, noise equivalent, daytime noise level, night noise level, day-night noise level, noise level scale, modified couple stress theory, thermoplastic diffusion beam, Euler-Bernoulli theory, Eigen value approach, laplace transform, ramp type heating, sexually transmitted disease, impact, psychological, social stigma, seed germination, biological reactions, biological transmutation, cold fusion, low energy nuclear reaction, M-Learning application, pattern mining, system evaluation, BIG DATA, six sigma, analytics, statistics, hypothesis, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, liver fat fraction. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.