This book covers key areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include electromagnetism, axiomatics, unity of classical physics, Lorentz force, Helmholtz force, Lipschitz force, Poisson equation, Yukawa equation, Klein-Gordon equation, cognitive communication, cortical lesion, subcortical lesion, network security, cloud security, cybersecurity, securing work-from-home, COVID-19, SWOT analysis, Cameroonian mining code, ethnomethodology, inappropriate laws, extractive field, hybridization, DNA fingerprinting, physical properties, mechanical properties, wood modification, elasticity, economic analysis, grain quality, general physical uncertainty relations, heisenberg uncertainity principle, heisenberg uncertainity relations, lorentz transformations, planck constant, theory of special relativity, ZnO nanoparticles, graphite, bandgap and electrical conductivity, fuzzy sets, entropy, intutionistic fuzzy sets, intutionistic fuzzy divergence, multi-attribute decision making tool, glycosaminoglycans, hydrolysis, GAGs content, bio compounds, hydrophilic and negatively charged surface, amphoteric articular cartilage, interfacial energy, friction coefficient, model of hydrophilic lubrication, voice recognition, wireless communication, Bluetooth connectivity, infrared, microcontroller, assistive technology. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.