This book covers key areas of Biological Science. The contributions by the authors include arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi diversity, water uptake, nutrient management, mycorrhizosphere and phytostabilization, albino corydoras, bronze corydoras, horizontal penetrometer, penetration resistance, soil compaction, soil mapping, Palm kernel oil, Alpha-linoleic is an omega-3 fatty acid, skin irritations, mycosis, food preservative, Weight relationship, allometery, constant of proportionality, microbial identification, Phyto sterols and column chromatography, preparative TLC, anti-bacterial activity, antimicrobial activity, mesenchymal stromal cells, immunomodulatory properties, phytochemicals, organochlorine and organophosphate compounds, insecticides, body condition score, milk yield, peak milk yield, persistence milk components. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Biological Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.