This book covers key areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include complexity, category theory, entropy, information, evolution, biological time, complexity, information, entropy, structuredness measure, dissipative and post-dissipative structures, structure genesis, temporal structures, time measured by complex numbers, mitochondrial genome, Chargaff’s parity rules, nucleotide content, normalization, vertebrates, invertebrates, primates, human being, cerebral, fingers, origin of life, primitive organisms, hymenotera, natural enemy, bibliographic summary, fluorescence analysis, physicochemical character, fresh water crab, feeding behaviour, vacuity indices, missense mutation, endothelium, flow-induced paracrine mechanisms, nitric oxide, prostaglandins, epithelial Na channel, multi-walled carbon nanotubes, graphene, nanomaterials, eutrophication. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.