This book covers key areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include sound Absorption Ratio, inexpensive method, foliar, urban trees, gross study, guinea fowl, histochemistry, histomorphology, pecten oculi, ultrastructure, antioxidant activity, chromatography, flavonoids, secondary metabolites, extractivism, mathematical modeling, non-timber forest resources, geographic information systems, microsatellite markers, cerrado, structure and genetic diversity, relationship between traits, dual-purpose cows, fore/hind-shank circumference, milk yield, morphometric traits, postharvest technology, biochemical parameters, water quality degradation, physicochemical parameters, faunal diversity, species richness, anthropogenic activities, macrandrous homothallic, macrandrous heterothallic, camels’ meat properties, benefit health of camel’s meat, macrolichens, mycobiont, transmission, muscle structure and function, adaptation to exercise training mode, athletes, endurance training, mutation, Neo-Darwinism. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.