This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include bulk modulus, micro-hardness, semiconductors, electro-negativity, glass ceramic, radioactive waste, crystallization temperature, crystalline phase, ladder-type four-level system, time-dependent resonant three-step absorption, time-dependent perturbation theory, three different light pulses, acoustic optics, Bragg diffraction, spatial filters, Raman diffraction, MATLAB, superfluid helium, boiling, recovery heat flux, two-fluid model, heat and mass transfer, superconductivity, magnetism, magnetic force, curie point, Gill’s electronic theory, complex normed space, generalized angle, complex Hilbert space, energy literacy, assessment framework, physics education, artificial neural network, fault detection, fault classification, transmission line, distance protection, driver fatigue, alerting effect, clustering, differential entropy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.