This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include paranormal phenomena, radiesthesia, miracles, quantum mechanics, Matter waves, stable atomic electron orbits, kinetic energy, Sol-gel method, hexagonal structure, atomic nuclear structure, nuclear stability and instability, fermions, Bosons, Dirac Gamma Matrices, d dimensional universe, group symmetry, holomorphic function, self-consistent field, systems approach to physics, mind-body physics, energy requirements, Alcubierre propulsion system, reduction energy, general relativity, apparent superluminal neutrinos, general relativity, neutrino oscillation, neutrino “temporal” oscillation, “bosonic” flavors, radial path (longitudinal), transverse path, longitudinal waves toc of the neutrino, transverse waves tc of the photon, false flux of neutrinos, true flux of neutrinos, Waves, electrons, orbital quantum numbers, Pauli exclusion principle roger Ellman, The-Origin Foundation, nanopowder, homogeneity, electrolyte, biopolymers, degradation, biopolymer blends, biopolymer composites, biopolymer applications, compressed natural gas, combustion, emissions, exhaust gas recirculation, air fuel ratio, compression ratio, spin-triplet states, spin-lattice relaxation, fractal dimensionality. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.