This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include artificial-intelligence, cognition theory, potential transmission, action potential, brain matrix, physical phenomena, atoms, system biology, biological network, toggle switch, stochasticity, special relativity, time dilation, length contraction, applied physics, cantor set, Lebesgue measure, iterated function system, Barnsley-Hutchison multifunction and Markov operator, renewable energy sources, fuel cells, isolated full bridge boost converter and controllers, steady state, Newtonian mechanics, observational studies, kinematics, physical phenomenon, inelastic collision, two-dimensional dynamics, carbon monoxide production and utilization by plants, tunable diode laser, gas analysis, plant microcosm, real-time monitoring, big bang theory, universe, cosmology, astrophysics, astronomy, redshift, high-resolution absorption spectra, near-infrared spectral region, tunable diode lasers, light-fidelity, wireless networks, data security. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.