This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include neurotransmitter cycles, small molecules, quantum field theory, quantized energy, quantized information, quantum field of Bosons, thermodynamics, symmetry braking, quantum fluctuations, neural quantum circuitry, photon, electron, positron, electromagnetic energy, Ag-nanocluster, size-selected cluster, atomic force microscopy, x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, gravitation, electromagnetic-gravitational union, dark energy, dark matter, cosmology, geometry, topology, consciousness, reality models, event physics, epistemology, cognitive action theory, process physics, lagrange formalism, principle of least action, dissipative systems, saddle line, variables principle, electrical engineering, mechanics, electrodynamics, hydrodynamics, ion beam sputtering, metal co-deposition, nano-patterns, atomic force microscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, intermetallics, ionic melt, electroreduction, electrosynthesis, refractory compounds, rare-earth metals. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.