This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include superionic conductor, molecular dynamics, ion distribution, electron, wave-particle duality, quantum, SM-field, low energy physics, quantization of space time, magnetic style perpendicular gravity field, anti-gravity, interaction of matter with dark matter, technological fields, integrated ultrasonic biosensors, respiratory failure, pathophysiology, biological tissue, Fisher Information, polymolecules, digital information, biological systems, ramifications, hierarchy, plasma model, non-equilibrium open system, projection operator, transport equation, entropy production, the second kind of fluctuation-dissipation theorem, diatomic molecules, classical chaos, quantum signature of classical chaos, Wigner distribution, Boltzmann-Shannon entropy, wave function, discreteness, time bifurcation, black hole, holographic principle, time quantum, macro-tunneling, bio-electromagnetic field, quantum interaction, metamaterial, microtubule, superluminal photon, quantum computation, super-radiant emission, bio-radiation, superstring theory, electromagnetism, random pointing errors, laser radar efficiency, scintillation index, Gaussian target, general relativity theory, gill’s electronic theory. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.