This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include longitudinal attractional force, linear motor, flexible positive electro-magnetic pole, Gill’s electronic theory, magnetism, Gregorian calendar, universal standard calendar, time harmonization, temperature variability, seasonal divisions, mobility pattern, pulsed laser deposition, electric properties, nanoparticles, Brownian motion, Biot number, nanofluid, implicit finite difference scheme and thermophoresis, acrylic coatings, cationic surfactant, quantum thermodynamics, superconductivity, free energy, quantum mechanics, blend, nanocomposites, energy gap, dielectric studies, mechanical studies, model of Space, group theoretical formulation, quantum relativity symmetry, noncommutative geometry, general relativity, special relativity, quantum thermodynamics, quantum mechanics, MATLAB, refractive index, one dimensional photonic crystal, complete photonic band gap, group velocity, density of states, algorithmic information, cellular automata, computer models for cosmology and biology, interactive multimedia simulations advance organisers, conventional teaching methods. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.