This book covers key areas of Mathematical and Computer Science. The contributions by the authors include Stochastic differential equations, Malliavin calculus, Euler scheme for delay SDE’s, integration by parts, densities of distributions, Euler approximation, numerical stability, weak consistency, Quintic equation, radical solution, gauss basic theorem of algebra, abel’s theory, galois’s theory, solvable group, lagrange’s resolvents, Clustering, k-means, generating clusters on the run, mapreduce framework, Bernstein’s inequality, Erdos – Lax inequality, Turan’s inequality, polynomial, Saddle point problem, augmented Lagrangian algorithm, linear algebra, condition number, Nonlinear processes, nonlinear differential equation, finite difference method, Taylor series, Hoeffding’s lemma, Hoeffding’s tail bounds, chernoff’s bound, information theory, machine learning, signal processing, Bailey’s transform, basic hypergeometric functions, Mellin transforms, Fourier transforms, Laplace transforms, electromagnetic field, vortex, maxwell’s laws, Biquadratic equation, number theory, Gravitation, flat space-time, matter arises, conservation of total energy, and non-expanding space. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Mathematical and Computer Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.