This book covers key areas of Engineering Research. The contributions by the authors include Prioritize processes, round robin algorithm, glass fibre reinforced polymer, Non-linear analysis, debonding, steel fibre reinforced concrete, finite element analysis, Combined cooling heating and power system, demand response, schedulable loads, collaborative optimization scheduling, day-ahead optimization, Thermal runaway, lithium-ion batteries, extended volume plus-accelerating rate calorimetry, Alternative fuels, butanol, plastic oil, performance parameters, strategic impact, market share, business units, Flow rate, gas flow equation, hydrocarbon liquid, sizing of pipeline, gas pipeline, Darcy-Weisbach, Photoacoustic, MEMS hotplate, MEMS microphone, Compressive strength, management practice, sandcrete block, water absorption, Respiration monitoring, image analysis, infrared thermography, biomedical systems, thermal images, images processing, Coatings, hardness, Vikkers's method, coefficient of intensity of tension, and crack resistance. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Engineering Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.