This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include entropy, quantum interference, low-voltage distribution, grid automation, smart circuits, smart grid convergence, monogamy inequality, shareability, quantum correlations, information technology, face recognition, local binary pattern histogram, Joule-Lenz energy, quantum electron transitions, electromagnetic energy emission, variational iteration adomian decomposition method, laplace variational iteration method, modified variational iteration laplace transform method, new modified Kamal variational iteration adomian decomposition method, metallic plasma model, stabilized Jellium model, Ab-initio model, metallic surfaces, electron density parameter, neutrino mixing matrix, leptogenesis, probability, QRS detection, floating point multiplier. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.