This book covers key areas of chemistry and biochemistry. The contributions by the authors include olygophenylene derivative, optical properties, steady-state and time-resolved photoluminescence spectroscopies, photoluminescence, latent fingerprint, solvothermal method, zinc carbonate, fluorescein dye, phenobarbital, an anticonvulsant and CNS activity, ACD/Chemsketch, auxinfo, smiles notation, chemspider, ACD/3D viewer, macroscopic properties, photo degradation, semi-conductor, antioxidant activity, antimicrobial activity, phytochemical analysis, anticancer drugs, CPT-like compounds, camptothecin, DNA topoisomerase 1, drug-resistance, luminescence, supramolecular polymers, polyfluorenes, hydrogen bonds, computational chemistry, molecular modelling, maximum absorption wavelength, reactivity theory, interferon-gamma/Interleukin-10 production ratio, Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, TB control, adsorption, dawson heteropolyanion, spectroscopic characterization, detoxification. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemistry and biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.