This book covers key areas of education and social studies. The contributions by the authors include language endangerment, lexical borrowing, neologism, country emissions, economic development, emissions growth, capitalism, human capital, economics, capitalist economy, character education, instructional model, integrated instructional approach, expert consensus, parental involvement, fuzzy delphi techniques, traders emotions, trading psychology, crowd behavior, collaborative trading engineering, mob psychology, markets mentality, probabilistic-determinism in mind, dual state of mind, cartesian-like dualism, Corpus analysis, court judgments, macrostructural analysis, virtual merchandising, symbolic interaction theory, virtual shopping, bilingual education, verbal generalizations, cognitive development theories, neoliberalism. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of education and social Studies.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.