This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, severity, gestational age, Last menstrual period, Placental thickness, transabdominal, ultrasound, periapical inflammatory lesion, platelet Rich Xenograft, regeneration, wound healing, periapical surgery, machine learning, stroke, risk stratification, lesion detection, rehabilitation, early repolarization, sudden cardiac death, ventricular arrhythmia, biologic width, clinical crown lengthening, percutaneous coronary angioplasty, acute myocardial infarction, left ventricular ejection fraction, cardiac magnetic resonance, biomarkers of myocardial damage, atherosclerotic carotid stenosis, degree of stenosis, inflammatory biomarkers, risk of ischemic stroke, antinuclear antibodies, antiphospholipid syndrome, diffuse-alveolar haemorrhage, systemic lupus erythematosus, thrombocytopenia, renal artery, kidney disease, sympathetic ophthalmia, Vogt–koyanagi–harada syndrome, ophthalmic injuries, ocular trauma, social networking, anatomy, education, online learning, varicocele, oligospermia, infertility, spermatozoa, pampiniform plexus, neuropsychological test, subcutaneous emphysema, influenza, metabolic syndrome, vitamin D, poisoning case management, toxidromes, medicolegal duties. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.