This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include nutritional awareness, clinical practices, varicose veins, endovenous laser therapy, foam sclerotherapy, P-53 Gene, apoptosis, fluorescence in situ hybridization, phosphatase-tensin homolog, tumor necrosis factor receptor, antigen presenting cells, malignant lesion, diagnosis, neuroendocrine neoplasm, esophagus, neuroendocrine carcinomas, immunohistochemistry, cellulitis, pseudomonas cellulitis, pseudomonas infection, limb infection, calciphylaxis, calcific uremic arteriolopathy, vascular calcification, primary hyperparathyroidism, parathyroidectomy, morbidity, hollow ocular prosthesis, custom ocular prosthesis, enucleation, artificial eye, ocular prosthesis, soap spacer, muscular dystrophy, physiotherapy, excisional wound, wound contraction, epithelization, spontaneous perforation, Gallbladder, acalculus cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, biliary peritonitis, diabetes, immunocompromised, lipid profile, serum electrolytes, essential hypertension, primary angiitis of central nervous system, transmural inflammation, immuno suppression, mycophenolate mofetil, TNF alpha blockers, biopsy, needle phobia, medical students, gender, finger pricking pain, haematology, heart failure, BNP levels, preserved & reduced ejection fraction, sleep deprivation, day time sleepiness, epworth sleepiness score, psoriasis acral pustulosis, arthritis, therapeutic approaches, haemostasis, pharmaco mechanical triad, drug, cervical shutter, sudden cardiac death, athletes, exercise, cardiac arrhythmias. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.