This book covers key areas of Medicine and Medical Research. The contributions by the authors include Anemia, pure red cell aplasia, rheumatoid arthritis, Hypertension, diabetes mellitus, risk factors, awareness, Cephalometry, anterior facial height, facial height ratio, Computer vision syndrome, digital eye strain, Polymorphic eruption of pregnancy, pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, hemotherapy, blood therapy, Microtubules, kinetochore, chromosomes, disulfide bonds, Symptoms, symbiotic relationships, drawings, adoption, Fibromyalgia syndrome, acupuncture point injection, placental extract, pain, intravenous, fatigue, Cytokine, chemokine, nephrotic syndrome, glomerulonephritis, Infection, sarcoidosis, cancer, granulomatosis, Klippel-feil syndrome, cervical fusion, fetal ultrasound, Autoverification, middleware design, laboratory information system, Health problems, elderly & interventional module, Stress, three-phase stage model, stress four-phase model, Allostasis, traumatic stress, Craniofacial trauma, endovascular coiling, recurrent intractable epistaxis, pseudoaneurysm, internal carotid artery, G6PD deficiency, haemoglobin variant, and malaria. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Medicine and Medical Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.