This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include inflammatory response, plasmapheresis, provertinum, miorelaxants, dexdemetomidine, Neonatal and Pediatric TCI, immune cells, Alzheimer’s disease, Epigenetic medicine, Dendritic cells, Cytokines, prostate Cancer, epidemiology, risk factors and prevention, virulence, zoonotic disease, mortality, gestational diabetes, Type I and type II diabetes, Lipoprotein, dyslipidemia, diabetes, triglyceride, cholesterol, atherosclerosis, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, mortality, proteinuria, research and development, day case surgery, economic benefits, open globe injury, corneal wound, visual outcome, IOL scleral fixation, foot index, ELISA test, Intestinal parasitic infections, paediatrics, anathesisa, surgery, sugammadex, cardiac surgery, apheresis, cytosorb, cytokine adsorption, multifactorial pathology, laboratory quality management systems, accreditation, quality indicators, cell surface markers, cervical cancer, screening, ethnic minority, NF-kB Promoter Polymorphism, amputation, biopsy, oral cavity, anthropometric parameters, facial dimensions. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.