This book covers key areas medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include Birmingham eye trauma terminology system, open globe injuries, globe rupture trauma, pediatric ocular trauma, nanographene particles, graphene cream, malignant lymphatic cells, lymph nodes positive, lump and mass area of cancer area, charged particles, graphene oxide, cutaneous sinus tract, misdiagnosed, periapical abscess, endodontic treatment, diabetic nephropathy, tooth implant, implant supported prosthesis, Rigid connector, non rigid connector, cardiomyopathy, Left Ventricular Non-compaction, acute myocardial infarction, mechanical complication, free wall rupture, LV pseudoaneurysm, metabolic syndrome, risk factors, stress control model, hypertension, mental disorders, environmental factors, single nucleotide polymorphism, molecular connectivity, multi-omics, osteomyelitis, inter-maxillary distance, cauda equina, Conduction time, F wave, Lumbosacral spinal stenosis, Percutaneous electrical stimulation, Percutaneous magnetic stimulation, Mayfield's clamp, acute coronary syndrome, Octogenarians, ST elevation Myocardial infarction, Management in Octogenarians, panoramic radiograph, motion sickness, balance, unilateral stance, sway velocity, bach flowers remedies, complementary and alternative medicine, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, neurocysticercosis, pregnancy, eclampsia, septal deviation, compensatory hypertrophy, inferior turbinate, nasal obstruction, caesarean scar pregnancy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.