This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include cervical cancer, dysplasia, knowledge, Pap smear, placenta, placental maturity, ultrasonography of placenta, placental abnormalities, amyotrofic lateralsclerosis, psychiatry, anxiety, depression, frontotemroral dysfunction, habitual intoxications, sialorea, low dose radiotherapy, advanced ovarian carcinoma, indirect restriction of cancer growth, cochlear implants, auditory plasticity, auditory deprivation, coagulase-negative staphylococcus, neonatal sepsis, antimicrobial resistance, blood culture, early-onset sepsis, late-onset sepsis, epitope, molecular mimicry, hepatitis B, antiviral agents, anti-infective agents, reverse transcriptase inhibitors, nucleic acid synthesis inhibitors, enzyme inhibitors, molecular mechanisms of pharmacological action, anti-retroviral agents, anti-hiv agents, antioxidants, protective agents, physiological effects of drugs, vitamins, cartilage wettability, interfacial surface energy, friction coefficient, amphoteric and negative surface charge, Lamellar-smart slippage of bilayers, trauma, health risks, delinquency, sexual risk behaviors, drug use, sexual minority, sexual assault, bullying, vertical root fracture, endodontic treatment, surgical exploration, composite resin, ovarian sarcoma, trabectedin, second-line chemotherapy, complete response, chronic kidney failure, hemodialysis, diabetes mellitus, diabetic retinopathy, risk factors, hyperglycemia, ocular manifestations, caliceal stones, Gilvernet’s technique, Laparoscopic retroperitoneal pyelolithotomy, foot and Mouth Disease, Mullerian inhibiting substances, hernia uteri inguinale, persistent Mullerian duct syndrome, surrogacy, Assisted Reproductive Technology, keratinization, anti-inflammatory activity, non-hodgkin’s lymphoma, maxillofacial disease, mucormycosis, Covid 19 disease. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.