We the authors are glad to bring out this book which will comprehensively help the clinicians in performing neurosurgical evaluation of maxillofacial complex. The book will provide innovative way of utilizing available resources to the best of their outcome. The methods that are beautifully illustrated will help the clinician in documenting neurosensory status with great ease and not utilizing valuable clinical time. We are sanguine that the readers will be benefitted and will further amply the knowledge so that a lot can be explored on this scantly practiced area. The evaluation holds good for pre and post cases of planned surgeries such as trauma, orthognathic surgeries and other aesthetic hard and soft tissue procedures.
It is with great enthusiasm and positive anticipation that we publish this edition with updated information. It is hoped that all readers, globally will find within its content the clinical skill and expertise on the said topic and also act as inspiration and help us improve better!
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.