This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include Linux kernel, Network File System, Root File System, beam formers, direct digital synthesis, digital up converter, model sim, optical fiber tweezers, optical trapping and manipulation, optical force, photo thermal effect, evanescent fields, cell trapping and assembly manipulation, functionally graded natural fiber, microfiber, mechanisms, closed-loops method, connecting rod curves, energy retrofit, historical building, energy plus, Pombaline Quarter Reconstruction Plan, machinability, TiAlN coated carbide tool, drilling, energy recovery device, vortex, swirling flow, rotary energy recovery device, offshore oil and gas fields. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.