This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include seed sowing robot, micro controller, solar powered, zigbee control, speed reduction, traffic calming measures, chicane, location of chicanes, traffic barriers, pedestrian visibility, bulb-outs at intersections, traffic calming measures, horizontal deflection, relative humidity, measurement, gelatin gratings, fabrication, axis turbine wind, vibration, angle, corner of blade, vibrometer, labjack, activity, silver nanoparticles, DPPH radical scavenging activity, free radicals, high pressure die casting, microstructure, metallographic observation, plasma nitriding, contact pressure, road pavement, wheel impression area, political support, public acceptance, brain drain, NIMBY Phenomenon, guarini puzzle, bipartite graph, unified modeling language, hydraulic manifold, vibration, flow distribution, cavitation, CFD analysis. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.