This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include DFT-based approach, Dynamic resource allocation, transceiver structure, film cooling, adiabatic effectiveness, injection angle, blowing ratio, ANSYS, strut-and-tie model, inclination angle, deep beam, crack pattern, ductility, fuzzy method, hydrolysis, Polyester, partially oriented yarn, densification, crystalline regions, alkaline hydrolysis, weightloss denslity, critical dissolution time, molecular weight, alkaline oxidation deweighting process, hydrophobicity, breathing patterns, cluster, classification, decision tree, K-nearest neighbor, pranayama, metaheuristics, artificial bee colony, cluster head selection, bacterial foraging algorithm, hybridization, supersonic flow, gas media, external energy deposition, triple-shock configuration, complex conservative difference scheme, blood perfusion, porosity, non-Fourier law, heat conduction, ambient temperature, photovoltaic system, Direction-of-arrival (DOA) estimation, Stochastic Maximum Likelihood (SML), Distorted wavefront, Cramér Rao bound, Time-varying complex-valued AR (1) model, Road accident, accident scenario, road security, road signpost. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.