This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include T-Section Cantilever Beam, MATLAB, vibrational analysis, finite element analysis, modes shapes, natural frequency, wavelet transform, hierarchical Tree, wavelet transform, heat-insulating dry construction mixtures, fillers, activity, thermal conductivity coefficient, packing density, few- layer grapheme, electron irradiation, subthreshold structural damage, charged puddles, bridge-like defect, artificial intelligence, patient experience, healthcare, health tech, predictive analytics, semiconducting nanoparticles, stokes' law, infrared radiation, kinetic method, indium tin oxide free electrode, transparent flexible electrode, dielectric/metal/dielectric multilayer structure, organic photovoltaic cells, intellectual property, innovation commercialization, industrialization, household waste, mechatronic design, robotics, urban automation, industrial robots, complementary robots, self-aware robots, robotics cloud, Monte Carlo Simulation, second order reliability method, Rice farm insurance scheme, pure premium, multimodal distribution, 4-parameter beta mixture distribution, fire-tube boiler, combustion, heat transfer, nucleate boiling, radiation, convection, dyslexia, superconducting anisotropy, scaling approach, single crystals, angular dependent resistivity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.