This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include eye aspect ratio, mouth aspect ratio, facial landmark, text mining, text characterization, feature selection, text tokenization, FPI and instructional phase, managed service provider, managed service, maturity model, IT service delivery, serial industrial robot, structural synthesis, redundant kinematic chain, workspace, kinematic analysis, measurement uncertainty, control, reliability, construction materials, probability, completeness of control, ASME codes and standards, modular refinery reactor shell, non-destructive testing, structural integrity, health-care, human emotion, patient, space, shell, shell structure, future development, combustion, ignition timing, fuzzy-PI controller, power Flow Controller, flexible AC transmission systems, security, malicious attacks. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.