This book dealt with the Informativeness of Coherence Analysis in EEG Studies. The contributions by the authors include coherence, spectral analysis, EEG non-stationarity, amplitude modulation, EEG Amplitude, Amplitude Spectrum, Power Spectrum, Period-Amplitude Analysis, Filtration, Metrology, indirect spectral indicators, Discriminant classification; Electroencephalography; Envelope correlation; Schizophrenia; Schizotypal disorder, reference electrode, infinitely remote reference electrode, neutral reference electrode. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.