This book covers key areas of language, literature and education. The contributions by the authors include English education, English style analysis, fuzzy reasoning, teaching materials analysis, Van Hiele theory, levels of geometric thinking, geometry learning video, language learning, statistics, mathematics, pedagogy, information systems, artificial systems, systems applications, systemic education, systemic didactics, curriculum modeling, syllabus modelling, representative council of learners, rural areas, school governance, school governing bodies, South African Schools Act, Herman Melville's novel, higher education, public policy, labor market, Israeli economy, violence, school, intervention/prevention school violence, student teachers relationship, Bapedi society, traditional music, storytelling, cultural identity, children’s musical arts, music education, didactic of music, music skills, online education, face to face education. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of language, literature and education.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.