This book covers key areas of language, literature and education. The contributions by the authors include building tasks, discourse analysis, identity, ideology, relationship politics, blended learning, inverted classroom, lecture films, material science, program evaluation, Kirkpatrick model, teacher education, Islamic education, teacher performance, teaching material, introductory course, intertextuality, mythological intertextuality, emergence of intertextuality, Babylonian myth, Gilgamesh epic and Saadi Yousef’s model of intertextuality, theory of Howard Gardner, learning process, budget, state revenue, special education and second language education, grammaticalization, diachronic evolution, second language pedagogy, Saudi Pidgin Arabic, Gulf Arabic Pidgin, sociolinguistics, linguistic analysis, mathematical concepts, higher-order thinking, interdisciplinary models, skills, teaching-learning, outcome based education, contingency table approaches, differential item functioning, differential item functioning analysis, item bias, teacher role, economics and business administration, foreign Language. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of language, literature and education.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.