This book covers key areas of language, literature and education. The contributions by the authors include long vocation training, reticence; ESL classroom, school Governing Bodies; South African Schools Act; literacy; financial muscle; stakeholders, social stories; communicative skills; autism spectrum disorder, translation of autobiography; cultural encounter; non-fictitious genre; an ethnographic account of a people, student-industrial-work-experience; performance; placement, English for specific purposes (ESP); vocabulary, constructivist theory; learning approach, Web 2.0 tools, analytic strategies; equitable access; development and management; implementation process; cognitive ability; learning method; personality type, romanticism in context; imagination, career decision, Social-Cognitive Theory. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of language, literature and education.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.