This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include corporate tax rates, Income splitting, transfer pricing, banking, big four data, data envelopment analysis, panel data, return on assets, tax optimization, tax avoidance, tax evasion, tax fraud, legislation, data envelopment analysis, marketing strategy, business strategy, restaurant companies, web presence, unemployment, entrepreneurship, informal sector, formalization, classification economy activities, systems efficiency, clarity and understanding of technology, taxation, economic growth, gross domestic product, borrowing, public finance, entrepreneurship, competing environment, understating the mechanism of competing, accelerated sustainable development, business, poverty economic growth, environmental sustainability, budget deficit, economic growth, gross national product, coefficient of correlation, growth rates, interest rates, inflation rates, entrepreneurial activities, policy framework. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.