This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include customer experience, Kansei marketing, strategic experiential modules, Kansei quality, consumer information processing, flood vulnerability index, vulnerability indicators, corporate governance, compliance, financial performance, sanctions, regulatory momentum, mitigating, financial distress, agency theory, noncompliance, conflict of interest, firm Resilience, innovation, strategic agility, performing-asset, deposits, loans, indexed values, recoverable loans, irrecoverable loans, earning persistence, economic value added, firm performance, forecast ability, macroeconomic determinants, price volatility, credit rationing, discrimination, efficient markets, Markov perfect equilibria, performance evaluation, telecommunication operators, efficiency analysis, Arabic language role, Arabic language skills, corruption, deviant sects, financial management attitude, financial management practice, medical service. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.