This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include cultural and creative industries, micro-enterprise, new consumer groups, profitable core trade, marketing guidelines, biotechnology, strategic flexibility, globalization, market policy, knowledge integration management, semiophysics, sustainable development, ENSEC paradigm, globalization, sustainable circular economy, apokataphatic model, transdisciplinary knowledge space, energetic MEN paradigm, resilience, viability, single currency, enhancing currency stability, reduction of financial risks, reduction of transaction cost, reduction of exchange rate fluctuation, enhancing price transparency and reduction of inflation, result-based management, theory of change, United Nation Organization, logical framework, project cycle management, risks and assumptions, environment, executive agency involvement, congressional regulations for exporting, classification of commodities, consumer values, consumer perceptions, social responsibility, social, emotional and functional value, COVID-19 and policy responses, unemployment, inflation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.