This book covers key areas of geography, environment and earth Sciences. The contributions by the authors include limnimetric scales, average ordinary flood level, water politics, water use conflicts, risk factors, Urban GIS, object-oriented approach, quality assurance plan, groundwater quality, hydrochemistry, water quality, oil shale, K/P ratio, settling tank, public diplomacy, soft power diplomacy, plasma, fuel reforming, syngas production, emissions, water treatment, membrane filtration, nano-filtration, electro-spinning, nanofibre, hydraulic modeling, diversion channel, environment related diseases, water quality index, physico-chemical parameters, saltwater intrusion, coastal aquifers, forest ecosystem, climate factors, ecosystem sustainability. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of geography, environment and earth Sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.