In recent months, the clinical, scientific, and public health communities have had to respond to new viral genetic variants. Genomic characterization of pandemic isolates of coronavirus 2 has identified viral variants that are less susceptible to neutralization by convalescent plasma, vaccinated plasma/serum, or monoclonal antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 than previous strains. Each has triggered a flurry of media attention, a series of reactions from the scientific community, and calls from governments to "keep calm" or pursue immediate countermeasures. In this book we will try to shed light on the clinical consequences of so many virus mutations, renewing the call for people to maintain safety measures at all times.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.