This book covers key areas of Innovations in Science and Technology. The contributions by the authors include Cutting Fluid , surface roughness, tool wear, Cutting Tool , Cutting Zone , epigenetics, cytotoxicity, oncogenetic, Bibliometric analysis, authorship pattern and degree of collaboration, content analysis, Public Perception, Internet Bypass Fraud, SIMBox fraud, voice over internet protocol, call data analysis and management system, national security threat, SWOT analysis, price risk, dynamic voltage restorer, Voltage Sag and Swell, Power Quality, Voltage harmonics, Chemotherapy, saliva, periodontal disease, Speech intelligibility assessment, formant-modulation method, and measuring exactness. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Innovations in Science and Technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.