This book covers key areas of environment, geography and earth science. The contributions by the authors include iron fertilization, phytoplankton, productivity, grazing control analysis, minimal sulfur compounds, iron fertilization, diatoms, ABAQUS numerical code, above ground grass biomass, density distribution, carbon emissions, biodiversity conservation, ecological limitations, population density, stability, symptote, carrying capacity, oscillations, bacteriological parameters, climate change, public health problems, water treatment methods, chemical decantation, microbiological contamination, microbiological pollution, water treatment, antibiotic sensitivity, bacterial contamination, pessimistic hypothesis, hydrological models, water assessment tools, anaerobic digestion, biodegradability potential, mesophilic bio digestion. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of environment, geography and earth science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Application of a Deterministic Distributed Hydrological Model for Estimating Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources in Côte d’Ivoire Using RCP 4.5 and RCP 8.5 Scenarios: Case of the Aghien Lagoon