This book covers key areas of Microbiology and Biotechnology. The contributions by the authors include wastewater, recalcitrant pollutants, enzymes, oxidoreductases, immobilization, nanoparticles, antimicrobial, microorganisms, neonates, beta lactam antibiotics, extended spectrum beta lactamase, neonatal, coronavirus, surveillance, phylogeographic analysis, genomic epidemiology, mortality, ribotypes, whole genomic analysis, BLAST sequence, genome, Acrisols, 16S rRNA Gene Sequence, endophytic Bacteria, Biological nitrogen removal, heterotrophic nitrogen removal, gram-positive bacteria, 16S rRNA gene sequence, piggery waste, seed extracts, germinated seed extracts, antioxidant activity, Selenium nanoparticles, green synthesis, antimicrobial, nanotechnology, Unani medicine, antimicrobial agents.This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Microbiology and Biotechnology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.