This book covers key areas of microbiology and biotechnology. The contributions by the authors include total petroleum hydrocarbon, groundwater, bacteria, nutrients, natural attenuation, biodegradation, poly-phosphate accumulating bacteria, poly-phosphate, phosphate removal, Pi index, ethanol stress, freeze-drying starter, yeasts, hydrophilins, traditional sorghum beer, biodiesel, diesel engine, engine performance, transesterification, protein expression, membrane proteins, cytochrome P450, galling index, incidence, meloidogyne species infection, population densities, bacteriocin, urinary catheter, antibiotics, etiological agents, antimicrobial therapy, urinary tract infection, antimicrobial susceptibility pattern, clinical samples, Mayaro virus, arbovirus, emerging disease, viral structure, immune response, pathogenesis, antibiotic sensitivity, hemodialysis, phb genes, EMP pathway, PP pathway, ED pathway, diatom, transgenic plant, petroleum based plastics. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of microbiology and biotechnology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.