This book dealt with impacts of ecotourism activities on sustainable livelihood of the communities in Kenya. The study was conducted to assess the impacts of ecotourism on the livelihoods of the communities to establish the relationship between ecotourism initiatives and sustainable livelihood activities. The contributions by the authors include ecotourism; community relationships, sustainable development, tourism activities, habitat biodiversity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.